- Ease of Use
- Beginner Friendly
- Payment Options
BeyondCC is UK-based company which has competitive Bitcoin (BTC) rates, which are less than 2% above the mid-market rate. Once you’re verified, you can buy Bitcoin (BTC) with a UK bank transfer (via the Faster Payments Service) quickly and easily.
BeyondCC has burst into the UK Bitcoin (BTC) marketplace and is offering great rates (about 1.5% above the mid-market rate) when you buy Bitcoin (BTC) with a UK bank transfer.
But what is BeyondCC? How are they offering such competitive rates? And are they legit?
Read this quick BeyondCC review and find out.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Fast and convenient (takes about 5 minutes).
- Quick verification (takes about 1 hour).
- Very competitive rates (usually <2%).
- Buy as little or as much (>£100k) as you like.
- Reputable Localbitcoins brokers (Account 1 & Account 2)
- 4* TrustPilot Rating (160 Ratings)
- Verification required.
- Only support UK bank transfers.
- Alternatives with lower fees available.
What Is BeyondCC?
They claim to be “Europe’s biggest brokerage specialising in cryptocurrencies” and their mission is to make buying and selling Bitcoin (BTC) as simple and effortless as possible.
According to their site:
- The people behind BeyondCC have traded cryptocurrency since 2015.
- They’ve served over 250,000 customers.
- They’ve facilitated over £150 million worth of transactions.
- They process over 600 trades a day.
They currently have a 4/5 TrustPilot rating (160 reviews).
I reached out to BeyondCC to authenticate an existing account on Localbitcoins too. Danny was happy to oblige and verified ownership of this account.
How does BeyondCC work?
When you buy Bitcoin (BTC) from BeyondCC, you’ll be buying directly from BeyondCC.
BeyondCC is a group of brokers who work across all the major OTC sites in the UK (e.g. Localbitcoins, BitBargain, and Bittylicious). With BeyondCC, they’re essentially looking to cut out the middleman and deal directly with customers.
These platforms take a fee of about 1% from sellers. By cutting them out, BeyondCC is able to offer better Bitcoin (BTC) rates (i.e. closer to the actual exchange rate) than their competition while still turning over a profit.
BeyondCC only accepts UK bank transfers via Faster Payments Service (FPS).
This means that you can buy Bitcoin (BTC) and get access to it very quickly. This is because a UK bank transfer (via FPS) is executed within about 10 minutes (usually within a minute).
How to Buy Bitcoin with BeyondCC
Registration is simple.
Although you’ll need to submit identity verification documents, they’ll usually confirm your identity in less than an hour during normal working hours.
Once that faff is sorted, you can buy Bitcoin (BTC) with a UK bank transfer and have it in your wallet in less than 15 minutes.
Interested in the details? Expand the sections below.
(You can enlarge all images by clicking on them)
Signing up is quick and easy.
- Head over to BeyondCC’s registration page.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Verify your email and continue to verification.
Before you can use BeyondCC, you’ll need to verify your identity. This is done to:
- Prevent fraud.
- Comply with KYC (know-your-customer) regulations.
You’ll need to provide:
- Selfie holding your driving license/passport and debit card (linked to the account you’re intending to use on BeyondCC).
- Picture of ID and a note, confirming you’re not a money launderer.
- Proof of address.
Once I’d submitted these, I was approved within an hour.
- Input the amount (in £ or BTC) which you want to buy.
- The BTC-to-GBP exchange rate (that they’re using) is clearly shown.
- Happy? Click ‘Next’.
- The next page shows the payment details.
- You’ll have 30 minutes to complete the payment.
- Load up your online banking and input everything. Make sure to include and check the payment reference. If this is wrong, you’ll face issues/delays.
- Paid? Click ‘Payment has been sent’.
- You’ll be taken back to the dashboard.
- Status will show as ‘Payment Marked as Paid’ while you wait for BeyondCC to confirm the payment.
- You’ll receive an email once the payment is confirmed. Your Bitcoin (BTC) will now be in your BeyondCC wallet. Mine took less than 5 minutes to confirm.
- Input how much you’d like to withdraw, your external wallet address, and your 2FA code.
- Wallet withdrawals are free (unless fees go crazy again).
- Happy? Click ‘Next’.
- This page confirms the withdrawal details.
- Happy? Confirm it!
- Now just wait for this to be processed.
- Mine took less than 5 minutes to process.
BeyondCC has competitive Bitcoin (BTC) rates in the UK. They’re about 2% above the real BTC to GBP exchange rate.
Since being added to BittyBot on 21st June 2018, they’ve been competitive with sellers on Localbitcoins, Solidi, and Bittylicious. Although their rates do fluctuate, they tend to be about 1.5% above the real BTC-to-GBP exchange rate. When I tested BeyondCC for the first time in 2018, their rates were about 0.88% above the real BTC-to-GBP exchange rate.
I thought this might just be an introductory rate, so I reached out to BeyondCC about it:
“Due to the volume we process daily these rates are sustainable and unless market conditions change we will keep them this low going forward.”
Conclusion: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) with a UK Bank Transfer
BeyondCC is one of the cheapest ways to buy Bitcoin (BTC) with a bank transfer in the UK (approx. 1.5% markup). It’s run by reputable and well-known cryptocurrency brokers too.
Once you’ve verified your identity (which takes about 1 hour), you’ll be able to buy and sell Bitcoin (BTC) with UK bank transfers in under 10 minutes. You can’t really beat how quick and easy this is.
They have comparable rates to places like Bittylicious and Solidi, but BeyondCC is not the absolute cheapest ways of buying Bitcoin (BTC) in the UK. Check out this post to learn how you can buy Bitcoin (BTC) as cheaply as possible in the UK.
BeyondCC also don’t support debit or credit card purchases. If you’re looking to buy Bitcoin (BTC) with a debit or credit card, then you head straight over to my Wirex review. They’re the cheapest way to buy Bitcoin (BTC) if you want to use a debit or credit card.
Want to explore BeyondCC? Head over to the BeyondCC website and register now.