In this quick guide, I’m going to cover two of the best places where you can buy DigiByte (DGB) in the UK.
Let’s get straight to it.
Where Can You Buy DigiByte in the UK?
Here’s a quick summary of where you can buy DigiByte (DGB) in the UK.
|Provider||Payment Method||Fees (Approx.)|
|Binance||UK Bank Transfer||Up to 0.1%|
|Bittrex||BTC, ETH, & USDT||Up to 0.35%|
|BC Bitcoin||UK Bank Transfer||3% (Exclusive Discount)|
Buy DigiByte (DGB) in the UK
Binance is the cheapest place where you can buy DigiByte (DGB) in the UK.
Established in 2017, Binance quickly became one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges in the world.
- You can buy and sell more than 250 cryptocurrencies using it. This includes Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Ripple (XRP) – but also fresh, smaller projects that are listed in its ‘Innovation Zone’.
- You can deposit GBP into Binance using a UK bank transfer. This is processed via the Faster Payments Service (FPS), so anything you send should be credited quickly (although your first deposit will take longer)
- Its trading fees are some of the lowest you’ll encounter. You’ll pay a maximum of 0.1% in fees when you buy or sell on spot markets, but this can be further reduced if you pay your fees using Binance Coin (BNB) and/or trade more.
- It seems to have markets with high trading volume and liquidity for many of the largest cryptocurrencies. For example, check out the trading volume of their BTC markets.
The only downside is that you can’t DIRECTLY buy DigiByte (DGB) with GBP on Binance. Instead, you’ll need to exchange a different cryptocurrency for it.Binance Website
2. BC Bitcoin
BC Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency broker that sells DigitByte (DGB) and nearly any other cryptocurrency you could want. The main exceptions to this are privacy-focused cryptocurrencies like Monero (XMR) and Zcash (ZEC).
Founded in 2017, it allows you to buy DigiByte (DGB) with a UK bank transfer, credit card, debit card, or SEPA bank transfer.
The cheapest payment method is a UK bank transfer. As long as your bank supports Faster Payments (most high street banks do), then it’ll be quickly received by BC Bitcoin (15 minutes or less is normal). While credit/debit cards are quicker, you’ll pay much higher fees.
You’ll normally pay 5% in fees when buying DigiByte (DGB) or other cryptocurrencies with BC Bitcoin with a UK bank transfer. However, sign-up with our exclusive offer and you’ll get reduced fees of 3% if you pay with a UK bank transfer.
It’s more expensive to use a cryptocurrency broker compared to an exchange, but you tend to get better customer support (if you need it) and the process is more straightforward.BC Bitcoin ReviewExclusive Discount
Best DigiByte Wallets
Although you can leave DigiByte (DGB) and any other cryptocurrencies you buy on Binance in your exchange wallet, you will need to have a DigiByte (DGB) wallet to store anything you buy using BC Bitcoin.
Hardware wallets are a popular choice for storing cryptocurrencies. However, you will have to pay anywhere from about £50 to get one.
These are the hardware wallets where you can store DigiByte (DGB):
Check out my list of the best hardware wallets to find out more about each of them. I’ve reviewed many of the most popular hardware wallets on the market and that’ll give you an overview of the pros and cons of each.
If you’re on a budget, then the Ledger Nano S and Trezor One are affordable choices that allow you to securely store DigiByte (DGB) and loads of other coins.
You can also get a cryptocurrency wallet on your mobile phone or desktop computer (for FREE) where you can keep DigiByte (DGB) and other cryptocurrencies.
Here are some wallets that support DigiByte (DGB):
- DigiByte Core (Official Desktop Wallet)
- Exodus Wallet (Desktop & Mobile Wallet)
- Atomic Wallet (Desktop & Mobile Wallet)
- Coinomi (Desktop & Mobile Wallet)
There’s also a DigiByte (DGB) mobile wallet listed on the official site for iOS and Android, but it is currently still in beta.
Exodus, Atomic, and Coinomi are all excellent software wallets that allow you to store DigiByte (DGB) and tons of other cryptocurrencies.
Thanks for checking out this guide to buying DigiByte (DGB) in the UK!
While you’re here, check out these other posts: