Looking for the best cryptocurrency resources?
This curated cryptocurrency resources list is packed full of the best crypto resources available.
Best Cryptocurrency Resources
Looking for the best ways to buy bitcoin in the UK without getting ripped off?
Looking for the best places to buy alternative cryptocurrencies?
Keeping track of your crypto portfolio can become a nightmare.
My two favourite options are:
- Andreas Antonopoulos: Author of Mastering Bitcoin, Mastering Ethereum, and The Internet of Money. Uploads presentations and Q&A’s about Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and other Open Blockchain topics.
- Chris Dunn: Entrepreneur and well-known cryptocurrency trader. Doesn’t publish regular content on his YouTube channel, but whatever he does upload is insightful and informative.
- DataDash: A one-stop shop for all things cryptocurrency-related. Discusses the latest news, covers market movements and conducts video reviews of popular and upcoming cryptocurrencies. Usually top-quality stuff. It’s unsurprising that this channel now has over 300,000 subscribers.
- Doug Polk Crypto: A combination of humour, honesty, and sharp critical analysis has made Doug Polk a near-instant community favourite. It also might help that he’s a well-known professional American poker player (who runs a poker YouTube channel too).
- Ameer Rosic: Excellent, no-nonsense videos about cryptocurrency investment from entrepreneur, marketing expert, and blockchain evangelist. Videos are uploaded irregularly.
- David Hay: Discusses the latest cryptocurrency news, explores new and emerging cryptocurrencies, and outlines his personal investment strategy.
Want Even More Resources?
As I find new resources, I’ll be improving upon this list.
In the meantime, these other cryptocurrency resource lists should keep you busy:
Have a Suggestion?
Think something should be included in this list? Comment below or contact me.