Looking for the best cryptocurrency resources?
This curated cryptocurrency resources list is packed full of the best crypto resources available.
Best Cryptocurrency Resources
Looking for the best ways to buy bitcoin in the UK without paying high fees?
Check out the best places to buy bitcoin in the UK. I keep this post as up-to-date as possible.
Looking for the best places to buy alternative cryptocurrencies?
Hardware wallets are well-recommended across the crypto-community.
I'll go on the record and say the Hardware Wallets are better than software and paper wallets for all except a handful of opsec/infosec experts. Security isn't about absolutes. It's all relative and complexity/operator skill are of the utmost importance.
— Andreas ☮ 🌈 ⚛ ⚖ 🌐 📡 📖 📹 🔑 🛩 (@aantonop) March 27, 2018
They’re not mandatory, but they make it simple to keep your cryptocurrency stash secure.
Check out my reviews for both:
Keeping track of your crypto portfolio can become a nightmare.
I’ve ranked the most popular and well-recommended crypto portfolio apps available in a recent post.
My two favourite options are:
Discover the best cryptocurrency newsletters.
- CoinMarketCap: shows market capitalisation, graphs, and related resources for over 1600 cryptocurrencies.
- LiveCoinWatch: a cleaner and better-looking alternative to CoinMarketCap.
- CoinGecko: like CoinMarketCap, but ranks cryptocurrencies
- OnChainFX: an advanced version of CoinMarketCap. This one’s my favourite.
- Andreas Antonopoulos: Author of Mastering Bitcoin, Mastering Ethereum, and The Internet of Money. Uploads presentations and Q&A’s about Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and other Open Blockchain topics.
- Chris Dunn: Entrepreneur and well-known cryptocurrency trader. Doesn’t publish regular content on his YouTube channel, but whatever he does upload is insightful and informative.
- DataDash: A one-stop shop for all things cryptocurrency-related. Discusses the latest news, covers market movements and conducts video reviews of popular and upcoming cryptocurrencies. Usually top-quality stuff. It’s unsurprising that this channel now has over 300,000 subscribers.
- Doug Polk Crypto: A combination of humour, honesty, and sharp critical analysis has made Doug Polk a near-instant community favourite. It also might help that he’s a well-known professional American poker player (who runs a poker YouTube channel too).
- Ameer Rosic: Excellent, no-nonsense videos about cryptocurrency investment from entrepreneur, marketing expert, and blockchain evangelist. Videos are uploaded irregularly.
- David Hay: Discusses the latest cryptocurrency news, explores new and emerging cryptocurrencies, and outlines his personal investment strategy.
Want Even More Resources?
As I find new resources, I’ll be improving on this list.
In the meantime, these other cryptocurrency resource lists should keep you busy:
Have a Suggestion?
Think something should be included in this list? Comment below or contact me.